Another new product added to the Identifire Range – our Mini Switch Mode Power Supply.
This super-compact device can supply either 12 or 24 V dc and is suitable for a wide range of applications across the fire, security, and controls sectors.
A perfect solution for powering door holders, ancillary equipment, and fire/security interfaces.
Used in combination with the Identifire relay range including the RECENTLY RELEASED WIDE VOLTAGE RELAY and key switches the unit can be deployed in higher current and mains voltage applications.
Sharing the same look and innovative features as all Identifire products, it fits the majority of recessed single gang boxes for flush mounting or surface mounted using a dedicated Identifire backbox.
As with the entire Identifire range the units can be branded with a company logo and unique application-specific text labelling to add that extra professional look.
Some of the many key features of the product include,
- 800 mA @ 12 V or 400 mA @ 24V dc selectable via Jumper Links
- Bright Green LED power indication
- PCB Cover to protect users from mains voltage
- Cost effective method of powering low current draw devices
- Small compact device helping to maintain the aesthetics of the building
- Available in Red and White variants