Hydrosense is the solution to one of the greatest threats to business continuity: water damage. These innovative systems lead the way in water leak detection. Designed to continuously monitor and to identify leaks over extensive areas, Hydrosense supports business sustainability and protects valuable assets and archives from the dangers of water damage.
Hydrosense Water Leak Detection
The most sophisticated configurable water leak detection system on the market to protect your assets from the greatest threat to buildings and managed systems; Water.
Hydrosense systems deliver a new standard in Water Leak Detection. Unlike other systems, Hydrosense is fully customisable and configurable allowing connection to Building Management Systems (BMS) and a wealth of other vital supporting systems. Hydrosense continuously monitors for water leaks, protecting a company's building and assets year in, year out.
- Fully monitored circuits
- Robust junction and connection boxes
- Simple to install and maintain
- Linear detection - Hydrowire offers enhanced durability and flexibility
- Point detection - Probes include enhanced aesthetics and a robust detection method
- Common Fault and Alarm relay contacts available
- Plug and Play installation - connection and termination even simpler via unique plug and socket arrangement
- GSM Dialler option for SMS alerts
- Single and dual loop control panels
- Supports up to 254 point detection probes and 25,400 m of Hydrowire
- Customisable LED display, allowing each device to be given a unique address
- Relays to control water shut-off valves and other plant and equipment - 8-way relay board also available
- RS845 data bus capable of supporting up to 32 expander cards
- 230 V relay unity available
- Sophisticated protocol allows for complex system design
- Reduced installation times and cable use
The ANC0023 is a quad-band GSM relay board and auto-dialler. The unit can be used as a general purpose call/SMS activated relay. This allows for swift alerts at the point of a leak detection.
- Offers Open-on-Call access control with text alert and auto dial for GSM850MHz, GSM900MHz DCS1800MHz and PCS1900MHz
- Primarily designed for security applications although can be used as a general purpose call/SMS activated relay.
Users can select between the 'conventional' Hydrosense HS and the intelligent 'addressable' Hydrosense ID, dependent on building types, size, risk and facility design.
Hydrosense is active around the clock to ensure constant, accurate monitoring for water leaks, with a 72-hour battery standby in case of power failure.
User-friendly control panels can signal to a Building Management Systems or activate mechanical control devices to ensure efficient response to water leak events.
Plug & Play
All systems are plug and play, resulting in very easy installation, rapid configuration and minimal field wiring terminations.